OneTen is a coalition of leading chief executives and their companies who are coming together to hire, promote, and advance one million Black individuals who do not yet have a four-year degree into family-sustaining careers over the next 10 years. We take a skills-first approach, connecting employers with talent partners, leading nonprofits, and other skill-credentialing organizations to support the development and promotion of diverse talent. Ultimately, our vision is to close the racial wealth gap in the United States.
OneTen’s coalition has grown to include the support of over 70 companies across industries. Members include but are not limited to: Accenture, ADP, Allstate, American Express, Amgen, Aon, AT&T, Bain & Company, Bank of America, Cargill, Caterpillar, Cisco, Cleveland Clinic, Comcast, Deloitte, Delta Air Lines, Eli Lilly, General Motors, HP Inc., Humana, IBM, JPMorgan Chase, Illinois Tool Works, Intermountain Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Lowe’s, Medtronic, Merck, Nike, Nordstrom, PepsiCo, Roper Technologies, Stryker, Target, Trane Technologies, Verizon, Walmart and Whirlpool Corporation. These companies look forward to welcoming additional members, including small and medium-sized businesses, which power most of the U.S. economy.
Through the creation of one million jobs for Black Talent over the next 10 years, OneTen has the potential to address persistent inter-generational gaps in opportunity and wealth by working to ensure that Black Americans with the skills and aptitude to earn success also have the chance to achieve success.
As a business analyst you will support the delivery of OneTen’s technology stack, including a multi-sided career marketplace that serves Black talent, our employer partners and other audiences. You will contribute to all stages of the software development life cycle and apply your skills and experience to walk the line between business and technology needs. You will work with the product owner and vendors to document technical specifications and data requirements and have ownership of test plans, test execution, and validating user experiences. You will report directly to the technology delivery leader and play a vital role bridging business, functional and technical users. To be successful, you must be highly motivated – a self-starter who establishes ownership and is capable of driving solutions from concept to reality.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in analysis, design, and implementation activities; collaborate with product and technology teams to interpret business requirements and convert requirements into technical specifications
- Responsible for solution reviews, document business processes and system requirements, and technical assessment of designs artifacts
- Play a role in clarifying, updating, and improving the business processes impacted by technology systems, applications, and changes
- Involved in all aspects of product testing, including test planning, test execution, defect management, and reporting
- Define and create test scenarios and cases
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience in DevOps capacity, preferably working experience with SaaS platforms and applications
- Experience defining software test strategies and plans, including analyzing test results
- Knowledge of project management techniques and agile tools such as Jira
- Detail-oriented and a strong communication of results to technical and business stakeholders
- Passion for collaborative problem-solving
- High energy and motivation with an ability to adapt to change
- Ability to manage multiple in-flight responsibilities