OneTen is a coalition of leading chief executives and their companies who are coming together to hire, promote, and advance one million Black individuals who do not have a four-year degree into family-sustaining careers over the next 10 years. We take a skills-ﬁrst approach, connecting employers with talent partners, leading nonproﬁts, and other skill-credentialing organizations to support the development and promotion of diverse talent. Ultimately, our vision is to close the racial wealth gap in the United States.
The Client Services Operations + Project Manager is responsible for internal and external process design, project management, and performing research and analysis to devise strategies for optimal client and internal support. They will help our team set goals, design solutions, manage work streams, steward key stakeholders, and drive results towards our ambitious goals.
The ideal candidate is someone who is very familiar with process design, documentation and building systems. They also have some data analysis experience and can translate data into compelling stories for internal stakeholders and clients. You will serve as a business partner to different departments within OneTen to ensure the success of cross-functional initiatives. As an early-stage OneTen team member, you will contribute to building a strong founding team culture and embrace the vision, mission, and values of OneTen.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Operations and Project Management
- Manage key processes and systems to enable team coordination and communication, such as:
- Development and management of all team and cross-functional processes, including documentation and asset organization
- Reviewing and testing existing business processes; recommending improvements as needed
- Development and support of team norms related to our contact management system (i.e., serve as a power user of Salesforce) and internal knowledge management
- Development and management of dashboards to track employer data and metrics, analyzing results using statistical techniques to provide ongoing reports to OneTen clients and internal business partners; visualize ﬁndings to understand business performance and support OneTen’s client relationships
- Lead in developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that support internal and external business needs
- Support in scoping out client and business stakeholder requirements, including research and data requests
- Partner closely with management to prioritize business and information needs, including work on special projects and/or initiatives
- Lead reporting to C-suite level executives for data-related conversations
- Prepare agendas and materials for meetings with key stakeholders; capture notes and next steps to ensure follow-through and alignment
OneTen Team Collaboration
- Liaise with the technology team and serve as a key point of contact for topics related to user experience on the OneTen platform/marketplace
- Enable close collaboration and ongoing communication with colleagues from the Market Ecosystem and Talent teams within our organization, especially with respect to account management
- Partner with our operations, ﬁnance, and HR teams to support efﬁcient and effective internal team processes
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Operations + Project Management
- Ability to translate the organization’s vision and resources into the achievement of company goals by creating new, start-to-ﬁnish processes for everyday workﬂows and crafting a consistent, repeatable ﬂow of events.
- Ability to determine the necessary sequence of activities and efﬁcient level of resources needed to achieve short- and long-term goals. Ability to juggle competing priorities while staying organized and focused.
- Ability to anticipate issues that can affect successful outcomes and approach challenges with creative solutions that help teams meet objectives, interpreting stakeholder input and information that are necessary for making decisions about business processes.
- Ability to galvanize, manage and create accountability among stakeholders across various teams.
- Assumes responsibility and ownership for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering results. Sets high standards of performance for self and
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, with a laser-focus on designing processes that are streamlined, accessible and scalable.
- Data Analysis
- Foundational experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and report out on signiﬁcant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Team Collaboration
- Ability to provide clear and direct feedback to others in order to improve team performance. Ability to receive and act on feedback received from others.
- Displays the skills to work effectively with others from diverse backgrounds. Ability to bridge interests of others and lines of differences. Adept at building deep and trusting relationships with key stakeholders. Capacity to understand and feel what another person is experiencing by considering their point of view.
- Flexible approach to work, willingness to quickly adapt and pivot in a fast-growing
- Energized by problem-solving and proactively ﬁnding solutions for complex, nuanced situations
- Ability to Travel in order to meet with OneTen team or
- Experience in workforce development or education; corporate talent acquisition, recruitment, or human resources; diversity, equity, and inclusion or racial equity a plus.
Black talent without a four-year college degree with the skills and qualiﬁcations are strongly encouraged to apply.